Thursday 3 March 2011

If the Suit Fits!

I have opted for a traditional tail suit (and I am told I look mighty fine in one! I'll leave that to your judgement... the image to the left showing Dad & I in tails at my cousin Jeremy's wedding)......

I spotted a waistcoat at The Newmarket Wedding Show last year that has proven to be difficult to find (having forgotten to jot down which formal hire company stand I spotted it on)... thankfully I found them! The only "issue" is location... Goldings is in Newmarket which will be difficult for several of my wedding party to get to for suit fittings, so I am splitting the hire between two shops... Goldings will be supplying the Waistcoats & Cravats, and Tissimans (Bishops Stortford, being a far easier location for everyone to get to for measuring up) the suits & shirts. I think it was a bit unfair seeing as Emma came with me for the suit fitting and help decide on the waistcoat and cravat combination and I don't get to see her ensemble, but seeing as I am colourblind (excessively!)... it was probably the "safe option"!

So... Dad, Dad (in-law to be), Scott, Ben & Tel... you boys need to find a spare 5 minutes to pop into Tissimans to get yourselves measured!

No comments:

Post a Comment