Tuesday 1 March 2011

Shooooooooooooooooooooooes!

Oh my, I simply can't contain my excitement... AND the urge to go and pop on "The Dress" is killing me... I collected my shoes from Hetty Rose today!!!!

So, I've taken a few pics to wet the appetite without giving anything away...


They're devine... Hetty has made them beautifully, and even though they're quite high (hopefully making me 5ft 7 on the day!) they are sooooo comfy (I've wearing them right now!)!

They're a one-off and include details of my dress which is pure genius on Hetty's part! I'm so pleased I met Hetty (I can't recommend her high enough) and can't wait to be able to show them in their full glory!

By all accounts, my shoes will be playing their own starring role in their very own photoshoot with Hayley Ruth... I think she is actually as excited about them as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment